CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Is anyone in there??"

I just had to share this pic with all of you!! I converted the shed into my own little crafting space so I (and all my supplies) are not in everyone else's way and to have some "me" quiet time. Well, needless to say my son, DH, my son's friends, and extended family keep finding their way in!! I feel blessed that they want to spend time with me but SERIOUSLY!!?? LOL!! Today, I kept hearing something at the door and when I went to step out of my little "craft shed" this is what I almost tripped over:
My rooster (BLUE) and hens. And even the neighbors Guinnea's!!! Can't a girl craft in peace??!! LOL!! Just thought I would share!!:)

4 comments:

Tami B. said...

I haven't seen a Guinnea in years! My granddaddy used to raise them. Thanks for jogging some sweet memories. Oh yeah, sorry about your haven. Mom's can't get away no matter where they are.

JulieK said...

Great post! I converted my basement into my craft room because no one ever went down there- in fact my daughters were afraid of it! I can't get any peace now!! I actually ended up making work stations for both of my girls, and put in a couch for the husband! Once they get all settled in- I may just move back upstairs!

scrappinC said...

Isn't that so like chickens and guinnea's, I had both when I was a child and they followed me everywhere. This made me laugh. I just love you craft room.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

jessica said...

OMG I am so in love! Your babies are beautiful!! I love when my girls come to the basement window to peek in at me :)
Such a great summer sound! Thanks for sharing your "extra" family members~

Post a Comment