CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Winner of the Pink Collectible Cricut!!

I used Random.org to choose the winner:

 Rachel said...
What a cute and fun giveaway! It would make such a fun mascot on big vacations and even daily adventures. Thanks for the chance. I'm already a follower, and here's my blog post: http://loveandsushi.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-at-country-life.html
Congrats to Rachel!!


Thank you to all who played along!! I am still out of town as my DH's doctor sent him for two extra days of more testing!! I can't wait for some answers soon!!! Funny thing is they can't get us back in until December to discuss all the tests etc.!!!! At least I will have some time between now and then to get caught up on everything at home!!! Take care and God Bless!!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Rachel!!!


I hope your hubby's tests are going okay and that you have a safe trip home!

Rachel said...

Ahhh, this is absolutely exciting! Thank you so much! I can't wait to bring it around and take pictures (I always carry my little point and shoot camera with me everywhere)! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Post a Comment