CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

"PERFECTLY PRESERVED" MEMORIES!!;)

Thought I would share the latest scrapbook layout I made!! Everyone has been busy canning/preserving all the yummy fruit they harvested so I was inspired to "preserve" the memories!!
These two are from my friends Diana and Sherry B!! One is Cherry and the other is Peach!! YUUUMMMY!! I entered this layout into DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1000 POST LINKY PARTY!!

 
 
 









I used ALL STAMPIN' UP! product/s. If you want more details visit my SU blog:                                       www.sweethomestamper.blogspot.com


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great bright colours...love it! Lee-Ann :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute lay-out! Let me know if you have plans to Phoenix, we can try and meet up for coffee!

DIANA L. said...

Your layout is so adorable.
I love the looks of the preserve jars too, nice fabric toppers.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 posts linky party.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

jessica said...

What a GREAT LO!!!

Sukie said...

This is such a cute layout! I am stopping by from the DL.ART 1,000 posts Linky Party. I am already a follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of your creations!

www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Post a Comment