CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Autumn Acorn FUN!!;)

 I made this little treat/card box, matching card, and treat bag using the NEW Autumn Accents Bigz die (item# 127812) and Wonderfall stamp set (item#128087). I used the 2 1/2" Circle punch (item#120906) to make/form the little pumpkin on the front of the holder using the Orchard Harvest DSP (item#126895). I embellished the pumpkin with our NEW In Color Dahlias (item#127556) and Baker's Twine in Early Espresso (item#123124). So FUN to make!! The treat bag is filled with some YUMMY Maple Malted Milk Balls and Chocolate covered Toasted Corn Nuts!!
 

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Great display I love everything about it.
beautiful fall colors.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 post Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

SherryBee said...

Nice job on all those lil cuties!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great autumn projects! Nice papers!

Post a Comment