CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Crop Stop Challenge #14 Sketch-Easter Anya Entry

I have been in the mood to make Easter cards! I love all the "Springy" colors!! I used my Easter Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm and colored it in with Copic markers. My in-laws are visiting this weekend and they probably wonder where I keep sneaking away to!! I just had to finish this card though!! He! He!!:) I decided to enter it into the Crop Stop Challenge .

Here is my entry:
Better get back to the in-laws!!:) Have a super Friday!!

18 comments:

keshapooh said...

awesome card love the colors.

CropStop said...

The colors are delightful, and the sentiment is really adorable. Thanks for sharing this latest creation in the CropStop Challenge.

Luvnmycrct said...

so cute

Unknown said...

Wow what a super card!!! I love your blog I came from the linky party and I am now your new follower!!!!!

Agnieszka M said...

Your colours is great, and beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at CropStop Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Vicki said...

Adorable and fun card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Perfect sentiment!

Michelle Pearson said...

adorable! Thanks for entering the Crop Stop Challenge! :)

kramer_buffy said...

this is so flippin' cute and happy! Thanks for playing with us at Cropstop's Challenge!

- -dalis

Amyzcrazylife said...

Hello, i love your blog background! LOL I chose the same one. I came to your blog to share some love as part of the Share the love link up party. Very cute card.
www.frugalcricutscrapper.blogspot.com

amie said...

cute very cute
im a new follower and would love 4 u to follow me too
amiecooper.blogspot.com
hope to c u there

Shelly said...

Super cute! I've been a follower and came across your blog on the love link up party! hope you pop over to my blog and have a look and maybe follow :) ~Shelly
mypaperlove.blogspot.com

scrappingmamma said...

Your card is just to cute. If you have fb please add me as a friend so i can add you to the RAK group. Thank-you for joining us.

Anonymous said...

super cute card! Love love the ears and the image.. ... I am now a follower thanks to the getting cricky blog love link up

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Very cute card. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now. =)
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

Trish and Treasure said...

Love your colouring and sneakyness! Hoppy Easter

Anonymous said...

This is adorable

jessica said...

Hi!!
Love this card :)
Just checking in..haven't seen you around in a while. Hope everything is alright!

Post a Comment