CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Paper Layerz Penguin card!!!

I designed this card for the BBTB2 weekly challenge. It required you to use the Penguin with umbrella cut from Jolly Holidays. I used my FAVORITE cardstock Paper Layerz to show you all how AWESOME it is! I love how each 12x12 sheet has several different coordinating colors (4x4 squares) all on one sheet so you can complete a full layered image!! It is so easy to plan your image on Cricut Craft Room/Gypsy when you don't have to cut up a bunch of different paper and try and place them in the right spot on your mat. (I included a picture of the paper too.) I also used my favorite Cricut projects cart Flower Shoppe!! LOVE IT!!

Thanx for stopping by!! {{hugs}}

Also entered into:

1: Simonsaystamp challenge-Anything goes!!

2: http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/-Link up party!!

12 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

what a precious card! Love your colors. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Jeri said...

Adorable! Love how you nestled the penguin in amongst the flowers. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

Mandy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, super cute, I love it.
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and helping us reach our *magical 1000 entries* :)
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is Too Stinkin Cute! I love all the flowers and that little penguin just popping out of them, love it! I was also checking out your blog, so cute, I'm Lovin that little Craftin Shed, So Darn Cute (I also love your cute little visitors, lol) My Hubs keeps telling me he's going to get me one of those because I'm squeezing him out of any spare space in the house, lol, I'll have to show him yours! I think I'd actually Love it! Well thanks for joining us over at BBTB2, hope to see you again!
((Hugs)) Theresa (DT)

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! Precious! Love her eyes and the beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Carole Beath said...

What a cute take on our penguin challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Carole

Lori1brat said...

This is DARLING - I just LOVE all the flowers you used on this ! Great job - thank you so much for joining us this week at BBTB2 !! Lori

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Love the colors and adorable face!

Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

Unknown said...

I love everything about this card!!!! Wow just Fabulous and the colors are beautiful!!!! What a great job!!!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love your card. It is so fun. :-)

Rachel said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your card too! I have a huge thing for penguins. Haha, I actually had a dream last night about finding a cute stuffed penguin but not buying it because I already have a bunch at home (which is true!). I saw that paper on Above Rubies; it's nice being able to get your opinion of it. Thanks!

A Little Time said...

What a cute idea for the penguin!! I LOVE those flowers!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Post a Comment