CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pic's of the "Craft Shed"!!

I had the hardest time getting a good angle!! The area is only about 9x9!! I have more organizing to do so pardon the messy shelves!! I still have to hang more shelves etc.!!

So, here is the left side of the room!! LoL!!



And the right side:

And one last pic of the shelving unit my Dad & Mom had a friend build for me to store all my paper!!!:
Thought I should post a pic of the outside. We added the door and windows. (still thinking of adding a little picket fence!!):


Thanx for stopping by!! {hugs}!!

3 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Congratulations on your craft shed! It is just adorable! I love the pics of it! Enjoy it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So awesome!! You guys did some great work! Great to see you again! :)

L.B. said...

very fun your own space

Post a Comment