I will be posting some more pic's and a surprise giveaway later tonight!! Stay tuned!!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Jacob's Hot Blog Hop!! Guess who came knocking on my craft room door!!
I am sooooo super excited to have some visitors in my craft room!! It's Jacob and Clippy from Chloe and Her Clip on Koalas and Me n' Miss Pink Cricuts Hot Blog Hop!! Before we could get acquainted I had to tend to the animals!! Jacob and Clippy offered to help!! Here they are collecting this morning's eggs!!
Clippy chatted with my little hen (she is currently sitting on some eggs that will be hatching within the next couple of weeks!!) about his own new arrival (Clippy Jr.) and how much he misses him!!:(
I will be posting some more pic's and a surprise giveaway later tonight!! Stay tuned!!
I will be posting some more pic's and a surprise giveaway later tonight!! Stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Welcome to Arizona! Enjoying the HOT HUMID weather?? is it almost fall???
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Well, this sure sounds like some fun new experiences for Jacob and Clippy. Tell Clippy that Chloe and Baby miss him too. xxD
OMG, I almost missed Jacob's arrival! Wow, sounds like you have a great country place there. Funny to see Clippy sitting close to your hen! Too cute! Looking forward to all their adventures while in Arizona. Have fun!!--Pat N.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww this is so fabulous!!! Get that Jacob n Clippy working more than your craftroom! He has got muscles to burn! So glad he arrived safely :-) looking forward to seeing more of his adventures!
hahahaha... I totally missed this one the other day. That is hilarious! Getting into the farm life alright! Jacob is going to love his stay with you! x
LOL! Too cute!!
Post a Comment