CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

More fun, a layout, and GIVEAWAY with Jacob & Clippy!!

I let Jacob & Clippy get some much needed rest while I started working on a quick layout. Turned out it wasn't so quick! I had problems with my sewing machine and by the time I had it fixed it was SUPER late & went to bed!! This morning I got back to work and finally finished!! Here are some pic's of the completed LO. I am so excited that I finally started working on my scrapbooks again!! I was completely "stuck" on making cards for the last year or so!! It has been so long that it seemed like the first time ever doing a LO!!!








I also went out yesterday to find Jacob & Clippy some 'western wear'!!
I figured they would want to "look" the role while they helped me with the horses!! Don't they look handsome??!! Clippy was a little nervous around the horses & would not let go of Jacob!!
Clippy, Jacob, & Kojack!!


Jacob was even brave enough to hand feed the horses!! I think Jacob makes a pretty "Hot" Cowboy!! Lol!!




Clippy had enough of the horses and wanted to go back to the craft room where he and Jacob helped me decide what my FIRST giveaway would be!! Here is a pic of our two Cowboys presenting it:
All you need to do for a chance to win is 1: Leave me a comment (You don't have to be a follower! Just be sure to leave a blog address or email to contact you!!) & live in the United States (I can only ship to U.S. address only. Sorry!!)! 2: If you are already a  follower or new follower & post my giveaway on your blog you can leave a second comment telling me you did for an additional chance to win!!  Jacob, Clippy, and I will pick a winner on Friday 8/26th!! Good Luck!!

***UPDATE!!! I am going to leave this open until Sunday 8/28!! Our internet was down for the past 3 days!! Our ISP just came out and repaired it!! I cannot believe how hard life is without internet!! I am WAAAAY to dependant on it!! LOL!!  Anyway, I will pick the winner Sunday using random.org by 8pm.
GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! 

27 comments:

jessica said...

Such an adorable LO! Love the trains and the whole western feel!
You are too funny with Jacob :) He looks like he is having fun! Your horse is beautiful!!!!
TFS and for the chance to win!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

DIANA L. said...

Great layout Nice to have Jacob there to help out!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute lay-out! I have been wanting to make a scrap book from our vacation this past year but I have been procrastinating!
Jacob and clippy seems to be having so much fun, how are they holding up in the AZ weather?? LOL!

Fun giveaway!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Posted your candy on my sidebar!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Well, YeeHaw! Those dudes look scrumptious in their Western wear. Brave feeding Kojak, isn't he. You layout is just adorable. The cuts you used are just perfect with the pix and I love the ribbon tracks and journaling ticket. xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey hon, I'm a new follower and have posted Jacob's giveaway on my sidebar. Woohoo! Thanks for the chance. xxD

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

hahahaha... You are too funny! Love the horse pictures. So funny. Just reposted your give away for you. So glad they made it safe. LOVE the hats.

Cherie said...

haha. so cute! I am a follower :) Wow, that Jacob is one strong man!! ;) Thanks for a chance to win!

cherie.goyer at gmail.com
http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

Minnesota Nana said...

Cute layout! would love to win this cartridge, I cannot find it in my area, and with little dancers in the family, have been trying to find it!

Minnesota Nana said...

Cute layout! would love to win this cartridge. With several dancers in the family, i have been looking for this, but in my area, haven't been able to find one. Thanks for the opportunity to win one!

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the cowboy hats. You have beautiful horses.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Amy E said...

This is so hilarious! Where in the world did you find such timy cowboy hats?!?!

Your layout is awesome! I love the little train! I'm a new follower and can't wait to see what's next!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

michelle said...

hi
glad to see jacob & clippy out in the fresh country air......so sad im from australia so cant win the awesome prize :(
have a great time entertaining the guys & getting them to help out in the craft room

callyannc said...

Your so funny. I love the layout. So fun! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
callyannc@live.com

Pat N. said...

ooh, sssizzle!! That cowboy hat on Jacob is hot! What a man! And a generous giveaway; how nice of you! Your layout is adorable; can we assume that's your grown son?--Pat N.

Year 2 said...

bahahahahaha!!! I love that Jacob is getting all Countrified!!! Loving that hat on him!!! So well trained horse not to take off with jacob in mouth lol!!! Thanks for the chance to win :-) poor Clippy was holding on for Koala life wasnt he??? lol!!!

mscarlene@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love your layout!!! LOVE your horses! I love riding when I get a chance to at my friends house :-) TFS!!! -Sam :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

L.B. said...

Glad you guys are having fun togetehr. cute layout.

http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Your layout is so beautiful! I love the cute train! And the pictures of Jacob and Clippy feeding the pretty horse are so awesome! What fun!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I am already a follower and I posted your giveaway on my blog :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Eva Laney said...

Great layouts and super giveaway. Thanks for the chance. Come by and visit me sometime if you have time.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

pcrusberg said...

That Jacob really gets around! Super cute layout. The photos are adorable. Thanks for the giveaway. Pam

pcrusberg at aol dot com

Unknown said...

This is an adorable LO! You are a hoot:))) I would love to win this cart. I am your newest follower, and even if I don't win I will be back! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Eva Laney said...

I posted on my blog side bar a few days ago, I hope it helped. Thanks, Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lol i am loving reading where jacob is. can't wait to have him at my place :>

D said...

I'd love to win this fabulous cart! I am already a follower :) Thanks for the chance to win!

D said...

I posted your blog candy on my right sidebar :) Thanks again for the cool giveaway!

Post a Comment