CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

ME WANT COOKIES!!:) My shape card entry!!

I thought I would use my Sesame Street Friends cartridge for this entry. I found it hard to control myself and not "bling" him up beyond recognition!! So this card is pretty simple!! Of course I chose my FAVORITE character!!

I did manage to use Stickles and Glossy Accents (cookie jar)!!

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

yummie cookies! great card .. love it; thanks for sharing your creation. i invite you to visit my blog and check out my newest card creations.

Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline
i post daily

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!I love the bingy honey pot! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...cookie monster is fabulous.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! He turned out super!

jessica said...

I LOVE Cookie Monster!!! You did a GREAT job :)
Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Norris said...

Awww! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

I love Cookie Monster! Great shaped card!
Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Love the touch of the glossy accents. He is adorable.
Thanks for joining us and playing along at FCCB.

Unknown said...

AWWWW! Love cookie monster. Love stickles too.
Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Lisa said...

I love this Cookie Monster card. How stinkin cute.
I would like you to know that I have a blog award on my blog for you at scrappingpinklady.com

I will be back to see more of your projects is the future.

Lisa Scrappingpinklady

Dana said...

So cute..gimme cookies! Thanks for playing at FCCB.

Post a Comment