Here is my entry for Throwback Thursday Challenge:
Thanx for stopping by!! Hugs!!:)
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.....a simple life!! And a place to share, learn, and most of all make new "crafty" friends!!
11 comments:
This is too cute! I love your color choices!!!
-Laura (Wheeze @ Wheezer's World)
What a very pretty card! I love ALL the details... the paers, the ribbon, the sentiment and how you made it all look fabulous!
tfs
What an amazing card. I just love all of the elements you added. So creative.
that is such a cute card great idea
Great card! Stop by my blog I have a Stylish Blog Award for you!
Hi! Super cute card! I just stumbled upon your blog while hopping around, I'm in AZ too!
HI!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I adore the colors you used in this card... so natural and beautiful!
TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
I am now following you too! :)
Hi, Thanks for your kind comment on my blog and being a follower. I am your newest follower. This card is so adorable. I absolutely love all the detail!!!!!
Charlotte
I really like this card and the "country Living" feel. :) I'm now one of your followers too.
Great job on you card,SUPER!SUPER!!!
So glad you found me, following you too! Love that card. It has an awesome mix of colours. See you again soon in blog world.
Post a Comment