CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My entry for Erin Lee Creative Music Mondays Challenge!!

This reminds me of life!! It's as beautiful as flowers, birds flying and lace. Or can be as "prickly" as barbed wire, torn, and sometimes broken. But with faith we can rise above it all and keep on going!!:) (if you click on each pic you can get a closer look!! I need to get better at the pic taking!! Sorry!!:|)
From Erin Lee Creative Music Mondays Challenge Entry
From Erin Lee Creative Music Mondays Challenge Entry

I used a tag I purchased at the ErinLeeDesign Store, Glimmer Mist, Sentiment (count your blessings), Tim Holtz-bird & button, leather "barbed wire".

6 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

I love this tag..although I can't seem to find any glimmer mist at my craft stores yet..probably not looking in the right places.lol..
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Your blog is beautiful.

Kristin said...

So pretty, I just became a follower, Stop by my blog sometimes and visit:)

Angelica Suarez said...

WOW!! This is just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love your interpretation and the bird charm you used is beyond beautiful. Thanks soo much for playing along in this weeks' Music Monday challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!
Your tags are absolutely gorgeous! The sentiment is awesome! I wrote it down so I don't forget it! Thank you so much for visiting me on my new blog! I am your newest Follower...keep the creativity coming!
Many Blessings & Hugs from R.I.,
Laura
http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com

Jess B. said...

Love what you've done. Awesome techniques! TFS

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Aim said...

This is super pretty!! I love it!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me such a nice comment!! I think I'll follow ya, and see what ya come up with next!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment