Tuesday, Scrappy Moms is having their Terrific Tuesday Challenge!! The only requirement was to use Create a Critter cart. Here is my entry:After inking and adding Stickles:
This card has taken an entire day to finish!! I just kept getting interrupted!! Oh well!!:) Thanx for looking!!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
OMGosh - he is sooo stinkin' adorable!! I love the cowboy hat and bandana - they totally make the card! I love it! :)
Ooops - I forgot to add, thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
Your Card is sooooo cute!!!!! And I love Rascal Flatts. :0)
A really cute card TFS.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Your work shows! Great card! Sweet little bandana!
Kathie
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com
CUte little doggie! Thanks for playing with us!
Oh my, cutest dog ever!!! Amazing how much the inking and stickles add! I totally love the cute little hankerchief around his neck and darling face :)
Oh my gosh, this is beyond adorable!! You did an amazing job, so very creative! TFS, just became a follower =0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
What a cute card - I love it!
oh my goodness, your card is just adorable! I'm so in love with the dogs on create a critter right now! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)
So adorable! I love your blog and I hope you'll continue to do well. I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Please visit my blog for more details.
Judy
http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/
This cards is just adorable, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I,m glad to be your new follower your cards are beautiful!!
This is so adorable! I love that little guy :) I'm a new follower :)
Your little dog-poke is soo cute. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am you new follower too.
Post a Comment