CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Check out the new Whimsical Wednesday blog!!

The new Whimsical Wednesday challenge blog is going to offer weekly challenges that will remain open for two weeks!! Plenty of time for you to get your projects posted!!:) Be sure to check them out!!

5 comments:

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

I love challenges. I will be sure to stop by your other blog. I was sent by Momo and became a follower.

Charlotte said...

I look forward to visiting your blog more to see your great projects. I am your newest follower sent by Momo.

Kimberly said...

I'll have a look for sure... I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

mom2fivekiddos said...

Can't wait to check it out!I am a new follower sent by Momo! I would be blessed if you dropped by my blog www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

Jens Craft Corner said...

So sorry to hear about your horses. I love your card. I have a challenge going up on Wednesday. I hope you can join us! I also have a little blog candy this weekend. Come and leave a comment!

Post a Comment