CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Spring" challenge entry!!:)

Here is my entry for the MPS challenge and The Cute and Girly March Challenge!! My inspiration was a picture of those little Anne Geddes babies!!:)




Hope you had a beautiful Sunday!!:)

11 comments:

teachermom5 said...

This turned out so cute! Very springy indeed!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So Super adorable! Great card design!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, there little flower faces, great spring card! TFS :)

http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

nnalorac said...

Super adorable and cute, what lovely characters, love them. Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

DIANA L. said...

cute Card! I love those PK faces
Thanks for sharing

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

jessica said...

I love your card! The faces make it :) Thanks for sharing
jessica

Tami B. said...

What a cute card. Love the faces!
You asked whether or not my (uuhhmph) "snowflake" was metal. It's pearlized paper, which I'm sure has a more official name but I don't know what it is, so I just call it pearly cardstock. Good luck with the challenge.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, I just love your card. The faces are so darn cute!! TFS!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

AmyT said...

These are the cutest flowers ever. Thanks for sharing and thank you for following me ;) I am now following you. :)

Sarah said...

That is so cute I love the colors and your blog looks awesome.

Kate said...

Sooo cute and original.
Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly, don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the new challenge.

** Kate **

Post a Comment