CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PKS Bunny Stamp Spring card!!:)

Sorry I haven't posted any projects for a while. We were out of town and upon returning I made the decision to find a new home for my horses. Thank goodness our Uncle agreed to take them to his ranch. That way I can visit them anytime I want!! I am still super sad!!:( The feed is just so expensive right now.

Okay, on to my card!! I decided to make a card with my new PKS Easter Basket Bunny stamp for the latest PKS Challenge #48, Die Cuttin' Diva's Spring Challenge, and Creative Sisters Monday challenge(punches). I used blending chalk to color in the image (first time for me and I kind of like it).

**The cardstock I used was from Michaels and was only $0.14 a sheet. It's hard to tell in the pic, but it is super nice cardstock. It has raised "felty" images and high gloss too!!

10 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Adorable card! Love the pretty lace on it! Thanks for playing with the divas this week! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So Super sweet! Please come over and enter this at the Creative Cutter Room challenge Spring! Details are on my blog!

DIANA L. said...

Very adorable! Love the coloring
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This card is so adorable! I love all the details! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

HeidiD said...

Cute card! That bunny is so sweet :) I like the grass and embossed background.

My Need 2 Craft said...

Such a sweet bunny. :)
I came of from Momo's and am now your newest follower. :) If you would like to come by my blog and become a follower that would be GREAT! :)
~Terri
http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Adorable! I love that bunny! He is one of my favorites! I love the background paper! It looks like a weaved basket! Thanks for playing with us at PKS! Good luck!

scrappinC said...

Hello ~ Your bunny is adorable and I just love PKS! I am a new follower and look forward to seeing your new designs. I have passed along a blog award to you. Please visit my blog to claim it.

Cindy Lou
http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What an adorable bunny card :)

Post a Comment