Monday, March 14, 2011
PKS Sketch Challenge #47- Think Bling!!
Thought I would attempt a boy card for this PKS challenge. Maybe not the greatest idea for this challenge because we were to add bling!! But, this stamp totally reminds me of my son & I've been dying to use it!! And boy was it a challenge! So I "boy blinged" the best I could!!:)Hope you had a super Monday!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
Smashing card for a young lad! (The bling is just right)! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx
Fabulous card. Excellent use of bling for a guy!!! TFS Cathryn67 :)
Great job on the blinged guy card! Guy cards are so hard for me to do, and yours is inspiring! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!
Hugs,
Lorie PKDT
Awesome card. Love the little boy stamp, so cute.
Ruby
http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com
Wow!! I think it's a GREAT take on the challenge!! I've been struggling with this one myself... Your card is very inspirational!! :) I love the 'boy-bling'!! :) TFS!!
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
You did a great job with the "boy bling"! Very fun!
This is such an awesome guy card! I love it! Thanks for playing at PKS!
I really like this card, Jenn! My son is too old for this kind of image but I have used the diamond plate embossing folder on a card for him. Thanks so much for following my blog and for your very kind comments on my altered Truvia box. I think I have visited your blog before but now I'm following you too. I'll be back to have a look around soon.
Anne (anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com)
Oh, I love this. Masculine cards are sooooo hard to do, I don't think I have one in my growing stash of cards. I found you through Momo, isn't this a great idea she has. So many great blogs I have been missing.
Love this card!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing...I'm your newest follower!!! Thanks Momo!!
The boy bling really worked!! Great card. I just found your blog through Momo too!!
Wow what a great blog super nice creations
Momo sent me and I am now your new follower
if you would like to visit me
http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com/
cute card you did a great job momo sent me
Super cute card! I love your blog and am glad I came across it :)
I found you through Momo and would love it if you would stop by and visit as well...
Hugs from your newest follower,
Karen
http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com
Love the card! Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I'll follow yours too - Momo sent me. Happy Day to you!
Cute, cute card!! Momo sent me! I am a new follower of yours. Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow too:)
Looking forward to seeing your projects!!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
This is way too cool!! Perfect for a boy (found ya through Momo)!!
Amazing card. It's hard to find good teen boy stamp. I will have to check out Farm stamps.
http://sillyp4jc.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment