CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger and 2 Liebster Awards for ME??!! Thanx Lisa, Jessica, & Kristin!!:)

Hi everyone! I would like to say thanks to Lisa for giving me a Stylish Blog Award and Jessica & Kristin for the Liebster Awards (be sure to check out all 3 of these ladies/blogs)! I am happy to have received one, but three! "I'M NOT WORTHY"!! LOL!! On these awards we are to thank the person/people who gave you the award/s and link it back to their blog. Share 8 things about yourself and pass it to eight people. Next Inform the individuals about their award/s. These are also to be given to people/blogs that are pretty new or to bring more exposure to those you appreciate/follow. I am adding my own twist here (hope I don't upset anyone)!! For those I nominated, I would like to give them the choice of one or both of these awards!! I kind of combined mine and wanted to offer the same to my nominees!!:) Here is a list of 8 people who I nominated (in no specific order!!):

1. Jacquee @ My Closet Crafts
2. Double Click Connections
3. Scrappin' Chick
4. Crafty Jar
5. Laurie's Layout Livin' & Scrappin
6. Lau @ Bunnie Scraps
7. Misty @ DeLiteful Gifts
8. A Country Twinkle

Here are 8 things about me:):
(in no specific order!!)
1. I was born in New York! (moved to Az when I was 2!!)
2. I love animals!
3. I love crafting (and everything that goes with it!!)!
4. I Love to garden!
5. I used to be a registered contractor (a business my husband & I owned)!!
6. I love to learn new things!
7. I love Arizona!
8. I live in a Log Cabin!

**Thank you Lisa, Jessica, & Kristin!!:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!
I think I just sent you an email, b/c I couldn't find you! Well, NEVER MIND! I found you now & already have been a Follower! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the nominations! If it's okay, I will do the same as you...accept both & nominate 8 others! I have your correct blog address now, so I will be "hoppin'" by real soon! Thank you again!
Lau
http://bunniescraps.blogspot.com/

Misty said...

Hi Jennifer!
I had trouble linking you but finally found the correct addy. Thank you for the award, I have passed it on to 8 and added my 8 things about me! I also am now a new follower.
Thanks for the comp on puppy. That pic is a couple weeks old. Her ears are now standing up! I think the 'rest' of the family want equal time..lol! I SURE miss AZ and all the Hummers I had there.
Thanks again!

Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Creative Diva said...

Congrats on your award! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a great comment. Also, for becoming a follower. I am now following you as well. I look forward to seeing your projects.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your award and for passing it along to me! WOW!! I read your things about me and we have WAYYYY so many things in common!! Girl, I will be emailing you! LOL

Jacquee said...

Congratulations on your award!!! Thank you for nominating me as one of the your eight. :) How exciting!!!!
:) :) :) :)
myclosetcrafts.blogspot.com

scrappin chick said...

Thanks for wanting to nominate me for a award. I really love to crop and its is alot of fun for me. Thanks for wanting to share with me. What do you want me to do next to accept my award. Thanks

CraftyJAR said...

Congrats on the awards and thanks for sharing them with me :-)
Judy

Post a Comment