CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge Entry-The sky's the limit!!

Just a quick post and pic of a card that I am entering  into the 100th challenge over at Paper Cutz Challenge blog. Anything you would find in the sky!!:) I went to a Stampin' Up class today and am so wiped out!!  I just received my new Fancy Frames cart in the mail today!! Can't wait to try it out tomm.!! Good night!! {{hugs}}

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great cloud and love the colors!

GabyCreates.com said...

What a fun bright card! love the colors and kite!
Thanks for you sweet comment on my SASL post.
Your newest follower, Gaby

shelly said...

a really fun card :) thanks for sharing this with us at papercutz hope to see ya in this weeks newest challenge "anything goes " :)

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your card is just so cute!I love the sentiment and the kite with the cloud is just adorable.

Marie said...

Your card is so fun and cheery! Love it. I am a new follower.
Marie
Craftelicious.blogspot.com

Post a Comment