CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A fun Rooster card & a Happy Birthday shout out to my Circle Pal Diane!!

Boy these past couple of weeks have been hectic!!  I have been taking the DH to doctor appointments and have not been able to spend much time in the craft room!! Upon returning I had to get caught up on several projects I had already started before I left. Decided to take a break and made something on my Cricut before I forget how to use it!! LOL!! I think I will make several of these just to have on hand!! I have started working on some stick pins and will post pic's just as soon as they are completed!! Today is also my Circle Pal's Birthday!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!:)  

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great colors on this rooster!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Awesome card, Jennifer! Thank you for the birthday wishes and the fabulous box of goodies you sent! The homemade card, the little picture charm, and all the other sweet things made my day so special:) You're the best!

Post a Comment