Wednesday, September 28, 2011
LOOK WHO CAME TODAY VIA FED EX!!:)
I am excited for these little guys to have arrived!! And double that excitement when to my surprise ALL three that I had ordered are DIFFERENT!! I was sooo worried I was going to get 3 of the same figure!! Feeling a giveaway coming on soon (of course for a brand new unopened one!!)!! Will post soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
These little collictibles are so addicting. I have a few. Loving your blog Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing the collectible - waiting for my others to arrive, they are so so so addicting.
Have fun.
So cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Soooo cute; I love the pink one!
Crazy cute...love them...tfs
They are really cute!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Too adorable! Love those little guys!--Pat N.
So cute!!! I saw them recently on Jacobs post when he went to Provocraft. LOVE them. They are just adorable. Good score getting three different ones!
Well, your new friends are just adorable! Hmmm....I'm thinking one may look cute in my craft corner. Did you say giveaway? I'll be checking back in soon!
Now a follower. Posted on my new blog, which I am still learning how to use. Would love to win! I am a 4 year breast cancer survivor. And I wear something pink each day in October. I end up with lots of opportunities to remind ladies over 40 to get a mammogram and do self exams. I was 40 for three months when I found the lump. Thankful for each and every day!
Post a Comment