CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My attempt at making stick pins!!

I have been seeing these pins eveywhere and just love them!! Thought I should try making some myself!! They are a little time consuming but fun to make!


I used a head pin that was silver plated on the one that is bent!! (It was so fragile I bent it when I tried pushing it into the little display block!!) I made some for my Circle Pal and for my BFF!! Hope they don't fall apart!! LOL!!

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. I love the ones with the flowers on top. TFS.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

These are so beautiful. Your friend will love hers I'm sure! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

these are so beautiful!! Excellent job and I know your friends will love them!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These came out beautiful! Nice work!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Diane said...

They are gorgeous, and I can't wait to use them!

Post a Comment