CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

PKS WINNER!! And farewell to Jacob & Clippy!!:(

Goodbye Jacob & Clippy! We sure enjoyed having you!! Have fun in Utah!!:)


The winner of the PKS Giveaway is (random.org):

comment #9:Carrie said...

Love Love Love the card!!! I wish I had a scrappy friend close - mine are all over an hour away :(



Congrats Carrie!! Please contact me by Friday 9/9/11 (or I will redraw) with your mailing address!!
Thank you to all who played along and visited my blog!! I really appreciate all the nice comments and new friends!! Hope you all have a super holiday weekend!! God Bless!! Jennifer

6 comments:

Pat N. said...

Goodbye Jacob and Clippy. On to your next adventure! Thanks for the fun in Arizona!

L.B. said...

safe travels jacob & clippy

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats, Carrie! WooHoo! Bye bye Jacob and Clippy. Bet they're sad to leave. Such a fun time here. xxD

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Congrats Carrie and LOVE the shot of him leaving! x

Carrie said...

Thanks Jennifer....glad I looked and just found out I won and today is the cut off...can't figure out your email to send you my info....

Curt Jensen said...

Jacob is having too much fun on this blog hop! If only we all could do all of these fun things and visit all of these different places, too!!

Thanks for following my blog and the sweet note you included with Jacob. I am so glad that you love Campin' Critters. That was my first full cartridge and I had a blast making it. I also agree with you that the Cricut Collectibles would make a cute cartridge. Especially if they were Cricut "paper dolls" and had a ton of different clothes to cut out. Good luck with the contest, and be sure to check back again next week to see if you won.

Post a Comment