CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

A card for my sister!!

I came across this Stampin Up set the other day. When I looked closer and saw the sentiment, I had to make a card for my sister. She is an AWESOME singer! When we were growing up she loved to sing the song "You Light Up my Life" by Debbie Boone. Took me a while to find a cartridge (besides the obvious light bulb!) with something light related!! I did it!! I hope she gets a kick out of it!!

2 comments:

HeatherM said...

great card! Please stop by my blog and pick up your Stylish Blog Award.
HeatherM
http://slofarmgirl.blogspot.com

Alex said...

what a great card ! I love when I find a stamp that inspires me :) I can't thank you enough for the sweet words about our ustream :) It was a hoot and you made it better by being there with us ! So glad we're friends !
HUGS!
Alex

Post a Comment