CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flower card & a giveaway @ Laurie's Layout Livin' & Craftin' with Cystic Fibrosis!!

I just wanted to post a picture of a card I made for a friend. The weather we have been having is sure making me long for Spring/Summer!! Hope all is well with you all!! Have a great day!!:) Hugs-Jennifer (click pic to get a closer look!)
BTW!! Laurie @ (http://firefly1965.blogspot.com/) is having a giveaway trying to bring new followers to her blog!! Swing by and enter to win!!
http://firefly1965.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Flair Girl said...

Beautiful flower! -And the embossing adds just the right touch!

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I love you card! Thanks for participating in the giveaway, good luck!
PS. Just wanna say how much I admire you sticking with your husband through something I know is a rough time. I have Cystic Fibrosis and my husband decided the "in sickness and in health" part of our vows was just to hard, our divorce will be final in May. So, blessing to you sweetie!

Laura said...

Great card!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog... love your work...

Post a Comment