CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday!!

I participated in the Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday. What a great bunch of designers!! I have hopped along some blog hops before, but never put in an entry myself. I figured what the heck!! So here it is:
Thought I should start small, so that is just what I did!! Here is a 3 x 3 Valentine I will be giving to my hubby!!

14 comments:

Edna Marie said...

Love it very cute and I like the 3x3 size perfect pocket fit :)

DIANA L. said...

Love those big lips, cute card. TFS http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love the paper you used! Very cute! TFS!

My Hideaway said...

This is such a cute card! Your work is beautiful... =-)

Olivia

Angie said...

Great jon, I love the glitter lips! I am your newest follower!
http://invitationsonly.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the lips. What is that cart?

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable! Love those glittery lips!

Crafting Misfit said...

Sassy! I like it.

snappy scrappy said...

Wow, love the glitter lips!! Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to see your next project!

{Raechel} said...

sooo luciously cute! LOL! Love the lips and the leopard print! cute
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you for visiting my blog during My Pink Stamper "Pinkalicious" Blog Hop. It was great reading your comment...HUGS... SK :)
Scraps 4 Fun

Scrappymama Elaine said...

small in size but not in quality! nice card! Way to go!

Gina said...

I just love those glittery lips! Great Job! I am your newest follower...if you want to come visit my new blog, its ginascraftingspot.com

:)

Cathryn said...

Very nice, I love the papers and the ribbon you picked!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 ;)
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment