CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine treat bags for my Nephew to bring to school.

I used to love planning my son's birthday parties and making treats for him to bring to school etc.! My son is 17 now, and wasn't to keen on my idea to give his "girlfriends" Valentine treats. So, I hit up my 7 year old nephew and he loved the idea!! LOL!! Thought I would share them on here. This was fun!!
I made the girls treat bags with the Hello Kitty Cartridge and Hannah Montana Cartridge. The boys were made with the Spongebob Cartridge!! I used Stampin Up paper, ribbon, and Top Note Die for the toppers. Sentiments are from My Pink Stamper and Joy's Life stamp sets.

2 comments:

Flair Girl said...

WOW-Your hard work shows! Those are GREAT!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! My 10 year old still wanted me to make his treats..hoping to get at least one more year and then I figure he's not going to want to hand out valentine's anymore. Thanks for sharing...you did a GREAT job :)

Post a Comment