I am making these treat bags filled with Salt Water Taffy for my nephew's class and also to enter them into a couple of challenges!! I used my new stamp sets House of Haunts and Out on a Limb. Love these sets!! The little witch reminds me of a book I used to read when I was little called 'The littlest Witch" (I think that is what it was called!!LOL!!). These baggies are all I could get finished before I am off to take my DH to the doctor in the valley for treatments for his neck and arm!! Will post again soon!! Hope to offer a giveaway on the next post!!:) Thanx for all the kind comments. It is so nice to receive feedback!! God Bless!!:)
ENTERED INTO:
4 Crafty Chicks-Anything Goes
Celebrate the Occassion-Any Occasion (use ribbon)
Whimsical Wednesday-Anything Goes Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog-Anything Goes
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
These are adorable!!
Wow!! These are too adorable and I know your nephew's class will LOVE them!!
Hope all is well with your husband :)
Very cute, thanks so much for joining CTO!
These are SO CUTE! I love the shape of the topper and how the cat is sitting on the branch! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!
These are ADORABLE! I love the shape of the toppers and the cat sitting on the branch. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!
Such cute little treat bags!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com
Love the Halloween treat bags. They are adorable.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
Ah, what cute Halloween treat bags!! Love the glitter accents.
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine
WOW great project!I LOVE the sweet idea and yummy treats,SUPER JOB girl!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)
Awesome treat bags, love the colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty chicks.
I just love your wonderful treat bags, beautiful details! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)
Really cute treat bags!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!
Oh my goodness, these are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment